WPA for Windows 2003 web edition ?

chupa

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

Just got an access point installed, works great to my XP system (once I
accepted the WPA Windows update), but this doesn't apply to my Windows 2003
web edition version.

Ideas?

"chupa" <reply@tonewsgroup.com> wrote in

> Just got an access point installed, works great to my XP system (once
> I accepted the WPA Windows update), but this doesn't apply to my
> Windows 2003 web edition version.
>
> Ideas?

And why would you want to put some kind of wireless setup on Win 2K3
server? It's bad enough trying to secure the machine from the Internet let
alone secure it from possible wireless attacks as well.

Duane :)