FS: Cocktail cabinets and cocktail parts for you do-it-you..

ALWAYS happy with the parts from Mantis!

-Troy

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Kerry Stair" <info@mantisamusements.com> wrote in

> For sale cocktail kits and cocktail parts
>
> http://www.mantisamusements.com/video.htm
>
> Thanks for looking. Questions please E-mail me !

I have purchased:

Cocktail monitor frame
Glass clips
Z brackets
cocktail control panels (top and bottom)
stargate joystick

All top notch. Do not think twice before ordering from Mantis.

-Tom

Hi,

Always high quality stuff, I have 30 or so of the defender sticks and
they kick ass!!!

Mark Capps