Other Than Bob Roberts - Where To Get Resistors & Diodes

I have to order a small amount of these to repair a couple of power
supplies. Where else can I get them?

Scott

Bob's back in business. E-mailed with him last night, and he shipped a
package to me today.

He'll be a bit slower than usual, but he's back and working hard for us.

Radio Shack will usually still stock this stuff, just not so much with IC's
or trannies.

"Fools!" <reggietaylor@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>I have to order a small amount of these to repair a couple of power
> supplies. Where else can I get them?

Fools! <reggietaylor@wi.rr.com> wrote:
: I have to order a small amount of these to repair a couple of power
: supplies. Where else can I get them?

www.jameco.com
www.mouser.com
www.digikey.com