WTD: Yamaha YM3012 and YM2151 datasheets

Hi,
I'm trying to track down a copy of the datasheets for the Yamaha YM3012 DAC
and YM2151 OP-M sound chip. From what I can tell, these used to be available
from Yamaha YST's FTP site, which appears to have vanished. Does anyone have
copies of these datasheets?
Also, I've heard of a manual that covers programming of the YM2151, but all
I've been able to find are poor-quality/incomplete scans of it. Does anyone
happen to have a copy of this manual (assuming anyone actually knows which one
it is I'm referring to)?

Thanks.
--
Phil. | Acorn RiscPC600 SA220 64MB+6GB 100baseT
philpem@despammed.com (valid address)| Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxe R2 512MB+100GB

Hi,

The ym2151 is listed on my site, but I have not listed the YM3012's but
I have some here if you need them.
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/gottlieb/technical/datasheets/YM2151_datasheet.pdf
http://members.chello.nl/h.otten/soundchips.htm
I have the YM3012 and YM3012A datasheet on my old scsi drive, still need
to put that on this drive.

Mark Capps

Philip Pemberton wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to track down a copy of the datasheets for the Yamaha
> YM3012 DAC and YM2151 OP-M sound chip. From what I can tell, these used
> to be available from Yamaha YST's FTP site, which appears to have
> vanished. Does anyone have copies of these datasheets?
> Also, I've heard of a manual that covers programming of the YM2151,
> but all I've been able to find are poor-quality/incomplete scans of it.
> Does anyone happen to have a copy of this manual (assuming anyone
> actually knows which one it is I'm referring to)?
>
> Thanks.

Hi,

I have the 3012 at www.arcadechips.com, not sure if the .pdf if up yet.

Just let me know what you need,
Mark Capps

big dog wrote:
> The ym2151 is listed on my site, but I have not listed the YM3012's but
> I have some here if you need them.

I'm not really interested in chips. Now if you've got a couple of MOS 6581
SIDs, I might be interested :)

What I really want are the datasheets. Once upon a time I had a copy of both
of them, but they seem to have been lost in the Great Pile of Backup CDs.

> http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/gottlieb/technical/datasheets/YM2151_datasheet.pdf

Got that one - thanks.

> http://members.chello.nl/h.otten/soundchips.htm

And the application manual. That'll come in handy.

> I have the YM3012 and YM3012A datasheet on my old scsi drive, still need
> to put that on this drive.

Well, if you get time to dig them out, please let me know.

Thanks.