Disable Interactive Logon at Local Machine Level

HI. I am setting up a new computer for general use within my company. The
system is on a domian and rather than use Active Directory for this I would
like to setup a local security policy that restricts logons to 2 accounts--a
general user account and an administrative account.

I know how to do this on the domain controller using Active Directory, but I
have no clue if this can be done at the local machine level. I want to try
this at the local machine level rather than on the domain controller because
its such a small setup- 1 computer limited to 2 users.

Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about disable interactive logon local machine level

    Start>run> type secpol.msc /s press enter. Or control panel>admin
    tools>local security policy.

    "Tech77" <Tech77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > HI. I am setting up a new computer for general use within my company.
    > The
    > system is on a domian and rather than use Active Directory for this I
    > would
    > like to setup a local security policy that restricts logons to 2
    > accounts--a
    > general user account and an administrative account.
    >
    > I know how to do this on the domain controller using Active Directory, but
    > have no clue if this can be done at the local machine level. I want to
    > try
    > this at the local machine level rather than on the domain controller
    > because
    > its such a small setup- 1 computer limited to 2 users.
    >
    > Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Domain Controller Active Directory Windows XP