FF: Lock On upright cabinet (Milwaukee)

Going to the dump on Saturday, come and get it if you want it?????
Complete minus the yoke from the control panel (which is for sale!). I know
the boardset works, but the monitor was intermittent. Has decent over/under
coin door and great side art, bezel and marquee. The game is a lot like
Afterburner.

E-mail me at larry at hermitcreek dot com and I'll give you directions.
2 answers Last reply
More about lock upright cabinet milwaukee

    Where are you located?? State City..

    "LarryC" <larry@nospam.hermitcreek.com> wrote in message
    > Going to the dump on Saturday, come and get it if you want it?????
    > Complete minus the yoke from the control panel (which is for sale!). I
    > know the boardset works, but the monitor was intermittent. Has decent
    > over/under coin door and great side art, bezel and marquee. The game is a
    > lot like Afterburner.
    >
    > E-mail me at larry at hermitcreek dot com and I'll give you directions.

    Check out the location in the subject line of the post.

    "Michael Kennedy" <Mikek400@remthis.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Where are you located?? State City..
    >

    > "LarryC" <larry@nospam.hermitcreek.com> wrote in message
    >> Going to the dump on Saturday, come and get it if you want it?????
    >> Complete minus the yoke from the control panel (which is for sale!). I
    >> know the boardset works, but the monitor was intermittent. Has decent
    >> over/under coin door and great side art, bezel and marquee. The game is
    >> a lot like Afterburner.
    >>
    >> E-mail me at larry at hermitcreek dot com and I'll give you directions.

Video Games