Beta screen (Super Player)

In the beta, a player called Eastwood, Fredy Eastwood. IS "The new Owen"...

One of the things they added is letting you know if your player is "really
tallented" by scouts calling him "The next....." or "The New".

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9718/freddyeastwood9il.jpg

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> In the beta, a player called Eastwood, Fredy Eastwood. IS "The new Owen"...
>
> One of the things they added is letting you know if your player is "really tallented" by scouts calling him "The next....." or "The New".
>
> http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9718/freddyeastwood9il.jpg

I don't know about his footballing ability, but he sure does have a nice set
of tits.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>
>> In the beta, a player called Eastwood, Fredy Eastwood. IS "The new
>> Owen"...
>>
>> One of the things they added is letting you know if your player is
>> "really tallented" by scouts calling him "The next....." or "The New".
>>
>> http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9718/freddyeastwood9il.jpg
>

> I don't know about his footballing ability, but he sure does have a nice
> set of tits.

Think Pete's girlfriend has a better pair though..

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Stephen Weir wrote:
>
>> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>>
>>> In the beta, a player called Eastwood, Fredy Eastwood. IS "The new
>>> Owen"...
>>>
>>> One of the things they added is letting you know if your player is
>>> "really tallented" by scouts calling him "The next....." or "The New".
>>>
>>> http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9718/freddyeastwood9il.jpg
>>

>> I don't know about his footballing ability, but he sure does have a
>> nice set of tits.
>>
> Think Pete's girlfriend has a better pair though..

Not better, but bigger maybe...;)

Mr. Pink wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>> Stephen Weir wrote:

>>> I don't know about his footballing ability, but he sure does have a
>>> nice set of tits.
>>>
>> Think Pete's girlfriend has a better pair though..
>

> Not better, but bigger maybe...;)
hard to tell on that closeup.. me wanna see more :p

Oh fine, here's the link to some of the pics i showed frank hamish and the
gang a while back:

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/8363/fourwheeling66vd.jpg

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/3499/tight7ab.jpg

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/9721/blackstocking5xq.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9918/jenphone9gx.jpg
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9270/before-1.jpg
(just so you know im not always focused on that area lol)

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4034/cleavage4lu.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2636/aug420017zw.jpg
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/4915/August5.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9823/August6.jpg

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1030/tealcleavage1.jpg

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/244/peasant.jpg

--

"Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> Oh fine, here's the link to some of the pics i showed frank hamish and
>> the gang a while back:
>>
>> http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/8363/fourwheeling66vd.jpg
>>
>> http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/3499/tight7ab.jpg
>>
>> http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/9721/blackstocking5xq.jpg
>>
>> http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9918/jenphone9gx.jpg
>> http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9270/before-1.jpg
>> (just so you know im not always focused on that area lol)
>>
>> http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4034/cleavage4lu.jpg
>>
>> http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2636/aug420017zw.jpg
>> http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/4915/August5.jpg
>> http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9823/August6.jpg
>>
>> http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1030/tealcleavage1.jpg
>>
>> http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/244/peasant.jpg
>>

> Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh..........my eyes.........ooooooooooo the
> paaaaaaaaaaaain...

rofl ;) I knew you'd react like that :)

--

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
>
>>Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>>
>>>Oh fine, here's the link to some of the pics i showed frank hamish and
>>>the gang a while back:
>>>
>>>http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/8363/fourwheeling66vd.jpg
>>>
>>>http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/3499/tight7ab.jpg
>>>
>>>http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/9721/blackstocking5xq.jpg
>>>
>>>http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9918/jenphone9gx.jpg
>>>http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9270/before-1.jpg
>>>(just so you know im not always focused on that area lol)
>>>
>>>http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4034/cleavage4lu.jpg
>>>
>>>http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2636/aug420017zw.jpg
>>>http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/4915/August5.jpg
>>>http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9823/August6.jpg
>>>
>>>http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1030/tealcleavage1.jpg
>>>
>>>http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/244/peasant.jpg
>>>

>>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh..........my eyes.........ooooooooooo the
>>paaaaaaaaaaaain...
>

> rofl ;) I knew you'd react like that :)

Now, where did I put those razor blades...I can`t go on living...I can`t...

> In the beta, a player called Eastwood, Fredy Eastwood. IS "The new
> Owen"...
>
> One of the things they added is letting you know if your player is "really
> tallented" by scouts calling him "The next....." or "The New".
>

> http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9718/freddyeastwood9il.jpg

He is a very good player in real life too. I'm not sure what his level would
be but he strolled League Two last year and i hope he does well in future.
Not bad for someoen coming from non-league

Dy

"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In the beta, a player called Eastwood, Fredy Eastwood. IS "The new
> Owen"...
>
> One of the things they added is letting you know if your player is "really
> tallented" by scouts calling him "The next....." or "The New".
>

> http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9718/freddyeastwood9il.jpg
>
> --
> Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

those imperial measures are nasty