TECH: Lost Castle in Dark Mist Issue

Game powers up coins up but cant start

I think due to a custom something
The 5th leg of this chip or whatever goes to the player 1 start button
on jamma connection leg 2 goes to player 2 not sure where other go to
yet

this is what it is marked
HB1 dk-1003 is marked on the board
HB-1 YK 6X17 on the chip I guess you can call it

sound is dead other than a hiss that gets louder as you turn the pot
but fig i worry about that after i get it started

any idea where i might find parts for this ???????

If have a dead one laying in closet somewhere ill take off hands just
give me a yell

Anyone have a clue what im talking about?