explorer.exe keeps crashing, error 0x00003670

July 7, 2005 2:41:01 PM

Without doing anything in particular explorer.exe keeps crashing randomly and
asks to send error report. I have tried the help that has been brought up but
that has not been useful and the problem still occurs. I am given the error
'Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module
wininet.dll, version 6.0.2900.2668, fault address 0x00003670.' Any help in a
soulution to this would be greatful.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 11:15:01 AM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!