explorer.exe keeps crashing, error 0x00003670

Without doing anything in particular explorer.exe keeps crashing randomly and
asks to send error report. I have tried the help that has been brought up but
that has not been useful and the problem still occurs. I am given the error
'Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module
wininet.dll, version 6.0.2900.2668, fault address 0x00003670.' Any help in a
soulution to this would be greatful.
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer crashing error 0x00003670

    To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Fredd" <Fredd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4758B35-CEEA-4E8F-922A-91223B09F7E4@microsoft.com...
    > Without doing anything in particular explorer.exe keeps crashing randomly and
    > asks to send error report. I have tried the help that has been brought up but
    > that has not been useful and the problem still occurs. I am given the error
    > 'Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module
    > wininet.dll, version 6.0.2900.2668, fault address 0x00003670.' Any help in a
    > soulution to this would be greatful.

Support Explorer Microsoft Windows XP