explorer.exe keeps crashing, error 0x00003670

Fredd

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2005

Without doing anything in particular explorer.exe keeps crashing randomly and
asks to send error report. I have tried the help that has been brought up but
that has not been useful and the problem still occurs. I am given the error
'Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module
wininet.dll, version 6.0.2900.2668, fault address 0x00003670.' Any help in a
soulution to this would be greatful.

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Fredd" <Fredd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4758B35-CEEA-4E8F-922A-91223B09F7E4@microsoft.com...
> Without doing anything in particular explorer.exe keeps crashing randomly and
> asks to send error report. I have tried the help that has been brought up but
> that has not been useful and the problem still occurs. I am given the error
> 'Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module
> wininet.dll, version 6.0.2900.2668, fault address 0x00003670.' Any help in a
> soulution to this would be greatful.

TRENDING THREADS