XP explorer versus w2k explorer

Hey everyone.

I have just upgraded a friends comp from w2k to Xp and now he's
complaining that he cannot audition audio like he could with 2k.

Explorer in 2k had a play button and stuff when you clicked on an audio
file, but Xp doesn't (does it?)

What can I do for him apart from going back to 2k?

Alski

--
Hallaow

With Show common tasks in folders enabled, when you're in a Music folder,
you'll see in the left hand pane Play all under Music Tasks.

See Music Tasks in Help and Support.

[[You can display hyperlinks to common tasks in the left pane of your folder
windows. The links provide quick access to file and folder management
activities and other places on your computer, such as My Computer, Shared
Documents, and My Network Places. Windows displays these links by default,
so they may already be displayed in your folders. If they are not, you can
use Folder Options to enable this feature.]]

Start | Run | Type: control folders | OK |
General tab | ? Show common tasks in folders
[[Specifies that hyperlinks to common folder tasks and other places on your
computer are displayed in folders. These links appear in the left pane of
the folder window.]]

Enable or disable Common Tasks pane in folders
http://www.winxptutor.com/commontasks.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes