WTB: Mario Brothers Upright

I'm looking to buy a Mario Bros. machine, but am not willing to pay more
than $999. Does anyone have one for sale for $999?

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder

Chuck,

I got one here in pgh pa that I'm about 50% done with. The electronics
are all good now, and the monitor is really nice. The remainder of the
work I have is just touching up physical attributes. It's the original
dedicated cabinet (orange sides, and wider then the DK cabs) I was
planning on putting it up on feepay for christmas sales. If your
interested let me know, I can surely cut you a deal below 999.00. How
low will depend on what stage you want to receive it in.

- Matt