error msg help plzzzzzzzzz

gino

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2003

stop c0000221 unknown hard error \systemroot\system32\ntd i got
this error msg i got this on msg and also i got this error msg as well
\i386\ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded( i have a new ram dunno if
that the prob tho)

so if some one can tell me wut new hardware i nned let me kno thank
you

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-error-msg-plzzzzzzzzz-ftopict553999.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1758566

Hi

Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web page - right hand column
(221)

http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

--

Will Denny