task bar stuck far right

Jessica

hey my task ber moved from the bottom to the far right side of the screen and
there is no way i can get it back by dragging it! any suggestions?

There is a Taskbar Repair Tool at

jessica wrote:
> hey my task ber moved from the bottom to the far right side
> of the screen and there is no way i can get it back by
> dragging it! any suggestions?

Right click on the taskbar. In the menu that pops up, is there
a check mark next to "Lock the Taskbar"? If so, click on that
line to unlock it. Now see if you can drag the Taksbar back to
he bottom of your screen. Once it's moved go back and lock the
Taskbar.

Nepatsfan