Anyone have an empty Taito cab for sale?

Looking for a Taito cab, preferably blue for an Alpine Ski. Would like
to keep it within a few hours of NE Ohio. Anyone that has one, or any
color for that matter that is looking to sell it, please email me at my
Hotmail addy with location, pics, and what you'd like for it. Thanks
for the time.
3 answers Last reply
More about anyone empty taito sale
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'm in Detroit and sold a Stratavox cab a couple months ago to a guy
    that said he was just going to MAME it. You may be able to trade a
    different cab for it or just buy it from him. LMK if you want me to
    email him your concact information.

    BTW, the cab wasn't in GREAT shape, but it wasn't junk either.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Sure, but only if you think he might sell it...don't want to bug
    anyone. I do not have anything that I have to trade tho, unless
    someone is looking for specific parts.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    You should post where you are located to make it easier for those who can
    help you. Taito cabs should be fairly inexpensive.

    Michael
    "Rich Potts" <rtp16@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Sure, but only if you think he might sell it...don't want to bug
    > anyone. I do not have anything that I have to trade tho, unless
    > someone is looking for specific parts.

Games Video Video Games