Anyone have an empty Taito cab for sale?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 29, 2005 6:53:45 PM

Looking for a Taito cab, preferably blue for an Alpine Ski. Would like
to keep it within a few hours of NE Ohio. Anyone that has one, or any
color for that matter that is looking to sell it, please email me at my
Hotmail addy with location, pics, and what you'd like for it. Thanks
for the time.

More about : empty taito cab sale

Anonymous
September 29, 2005 7:26:02 PM

I'm in Detroit and sold a Stratavox cab a couple months ago to a guy
that said he was just going to MAME it. You may be able to trade a
different cab for it or just buy it from him. LMK if you want me to
email him your concact information.

BTW, the cab wasn't in GREAT shape, but it wasn't junk either.
Anonymous
September 29, 2005 7:41:43 PM

Sure, but only if you think he might sell it...don't want to bug
anyone. I do not have anything that I have to trade tho, unless
someone is looking for specific parts.
Anonymous
September 30, 2005 3:55:19 AM

You should post where you are located to make it easier for those who can
help you. Taito cabs should be fairly inexpensive.

Michael

!