active "x" second request

Ramesh responded to someone not being able to view certain pictures and he
gave some things to try I did and they dont work.

My problem has been I can not load some files with active parts I get a
white screne with a small box in the left hand corner with a red X in it.

I tried your respose to some one else
regsvr32 shimgv.dll that responded back ok

regsvr32/ishell32.dll said certain parts were not in regsvr errors
regsvr32/i mshtml.dll said certain parts were not in regsvr error

can you help
I did look at my error log and I get a lot of them with 32.dll in them

There's always a chance it might be your HOST file 'usually' in
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ETC

There is a HOST File Manager you can download at:

http://www.aldostools.com/hosts.html

Or simply temporarily rename it from HOSTS to HOSTS.SAV. Then see if your
problem goes away.

"DebRealtor" <DebRealtor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ramesh responded to someone not being able to view certain pictures and
> he
> gave some things to try I did and they don't work.
>
> My problem has been I can not load some files with active parts I get a
> white screen with a small box in the left hand corner with a red X in it.
>
> I tried your response to some one else
> regsvr32 shimgv.dll that responded back ok
>
> regsvr32/ishell32.dll said certain parts were not in regsvr errors
> regsvr32/i mshtml.dll said certain parts were not in regsvr error
>
> can you help
> I did look at my error log and I get a lot of them with 32.dll in them

"DebRealtor" <DebRealtor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ramesh responded to someone not being able to view certain pictures and
> he
> gave some things to try I did and they dont work.
>
> My problem has been I can not load some files with active parts I get a
> white screne with a small box in the left hand corner with a red X in it.
>
> I tried your respose to some one else
> regsvr32 shimgv.dll that responded back ok
>
> regsvr32/ishell32.dll said certain parts were not in regsvr errors
> regsvr32/i mshtml.dll said certain parts were not in regsvr error
>
> can you help
> I did look at my error log and I get a lot of them with 32.dll in them

Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer;

When you open a Web page, one or more pictures (graphics or images) may not
be displayed. Instead, a red X, or a placeholder, may appear in place of the
images.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.