How do you fix this error code

I recieve this error code " ctcatend:MO L65 FO P5ex ERRORCODE=0" everytime I
try to run my EasyCDCreator5 program. What is this code? and how can I fix
it?
--
thanks from mbreeeze

mbreeeze wrote:
> I recieve this error code " ctcatend:MO L65 FO P5ex ERRORCODE=0"
> everytime I try to run my EasyCDCreator5 program. What is this code?
> and how can I fix it?

Is Easy CD Creator updated to the latest release for your version? (Meaning
5 Basic or Platinum)?
Have you tried uninstalling it.. Downloading the latest patches for it from
Roxio, reinstalling it and all of its patches and then using it?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP