How do you fix this error code

I recieve this error code " ctcatend:MO L65 FO P5ex ERRORCODE=0" everytime I
try to run my EasyCDCreator5 program. What is this code? and how can I fix
it?
--
thanks from mbreeeze
1 answer Last reply

    mbreeeze wrote:
    > I recieve this error code " ctcatend:MO L65 FO P5ex ERRORCODE=0"
    > everytime I try to run my EasyCDCreator5 program. What is this code?
    > and how can I fix it?

    Is Easy CD Creator updated to the latest release for your version? (Meaning
    5 Basic or Platinum)?
    Have you tried uninstalling it.. Downloading the latest patches for it from
    Roxio, reinstalling it and all of its patches and then using it?

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

Support Microsoft Windows XP