Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Closed

Ice cold beer arcade fluorescent light Bulb?

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Light
  • Games
  • Video
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Classifieds
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 9:08:31 PM

Hello:
Can someone please tell me what type of fluorescent light Bulb
should be used with this can? What came with the MFG? The book says it
a 15 watt, with a part number. Should it be a cool white, warm white,
or black light? If it's a black light, is it the one where the bulb is
blue, or white. I just want to know which one the came would have came
with...please e-mail back..Thanks...

More about : ice cold beer arcade fluorescent light bulb

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 6:46:05 AM

Its a standard F15 T8...18inch light with an FS 2 starter...cool white!