scanners

i'm having trouble using my scanner. it was working fine earlier but now i've
come to use it again, a window keeps popping up saying that the scanner is
not connected properly even though it is. it is correctly installed and is
allowed by firewall. can any one help? i'm rubbish with computers so simple
language would be much appreciated, thank you!
--
be who you are and say what you feel, coz those who mind dont matter and
those who matter dont mind

Make & Model of scanner?
Did you try to unplug the power and then plug it back in?

--
Good Day
River Rat

"charlie84" <charlie84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
i'm having trouble using my scanner. it was working fine earlier but now
i've
come to use it again, a window keeps popping up saying that the scanner is
not connected properly even though it is. it is correctly installed and is
allowed by firewall. can any one help? i'm rubbish with computers so simple
language would be much appreciated, thank you!
--
be who you are and say what you feel, coz those who mind dont matter and
those who matter dont mind

"charlie84" <charlie84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i'm having trouble using my scanner. it was working fine earlier but now
> i've
> come to use it again, a window keeps popping up saying that the scanner is
> not connected properly even though it is. it is correctly installed and is
> allowed by firewall. can any one help? i'm rubbish with computers so
> simple
> language would be much appreciated, thank you!
> --

Did you try restarting the computer? Do the problems continue? Some info
would help you to get an answer.

TRENDING THREADS