FS: PCB Boards, control panels and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will my last post since my shelfs are bare now. Anyway here is my
list. All prices include shipping. You can email me at neghet at
yahoo.com

PCB's:

3 Punchout boardsets-untested $35 each

super basketball by konami-untested $10

Run and gun pcb-works $25

5 Nintendo vs boards-some missing chips(various games)$50 for all

Scramble boardset-untested $20

Galaga pcb blue board clone-untested $75

Donkey kong high score save and diagnostics kit $35

Dk junior complete rom set $25

Control panels:

Scramble control panel-complete $25

Mr. Do control panel by universal-complete and nice $40

2 Nintendo vs control panels-missing some parts $25 for both

Pacman control panel-no buttons. wiring or joystick $20

Miscellaneous:

Atari coin doors-complete $30

Donkey kong overlay $25

Dk junior overlay $20

Gauntlet bezel or shroud $20

Excitebike marquee $15

Taito power supply 08-0007-001-untested $15

Galaga clone is gone

Pacman control panel is gone

Holding mr do control panel

Thanks Jim