WTB: Track & Field Parts /// CP & Board

Last response: in Deals
March 4, 2005 10:37:41 PM

I am looking for a working Track & Field board and the button style
control panel for the dedicated cabinet. Send your e-mails to
basemntrcade at yahoo dot com with what you have and a price.
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 12:48:18 AM

I have the metal box the board sits in at the bottom/side of the cabinet.
$10 + shipping.

Pat

!