Problem with "Help" & "Search" in WinXP

Hi! You misunderstood me! I didn't meant that i don't have such
button(Search)...i meant that it doesn't work....the window opens, but
it is not functional!!! There are no chekboxes at all. And "Help" just
doesn't opens.....

--
Murderer
1 answer Last reply

    Have a look here...

    Read instructions at the top
    Scroll down to and click on:
    235. Restore Help and Support Service

    Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
    Click on the ? Icon to Expand

    [?] Why doesn't Help and Support work?

    Fix Windows XP Help
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/fixwinxphelp.htm

    Troubleshooting problems with Help and Support Center
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/helpctr.htm

    -----

    Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
    Click on the ? Icon to Expand

    [?] Why doesn't Search work?

    And/or here:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm
    Scroll down to:
    Search - Doesn't Work

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:Murderer.1rumdp@pcbanter.net,
    Murderer <Murderer.1rumdp@pcbanter.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Hi! You misunderstood me! I didn't meant that i don't have such
    > button(Search)...i meant that it doesn't work....the window opens, but
    > it is not functional!!! There are no chekboxes at all. And "Help" just
    > doesn't opens.....
    >

    > --
    > Murderer

Support Microsoft Windows XP