  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 8, 2005 10:21:16 AM

Hi! You misunderstood me! I didn't meant that i don't have such
button(Search)...i meant that it doesn't work....the window opens, but
it is not functional!!! There are no chekboxes at all. And "Help" just
doesn't opens.....

--
Murderer

More about : problem search winxp

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 1:11:29 PM

Have a look here...

Read instructions at the top
Scroll down to and click on:
235. Restore Help and Support Service

Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Click on the ? Icon to Expand

[?] Why doesn't Help and Support work?

Fix Windows XP Help
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/fixwinxphelp.ht...

Troubleshooting problems with Help and Support Center
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/helpctr.htm

-----

Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Click on the ? Icon to Expand

[?] Why doesn't Search work?

And/or here:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm