How do I set the default display for search results?

I want mine to open in Details view every time, but it always opens in
Thumbnails.

TIA.

Chris.
3 answers Last reply
More about default display search results

    While explorer is in the "My Computer" folder, set the View to your chosen style, then open My Computer, Tools menu, Options, View
    tab, and click the button to make all folders the same.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson

    "Mark L. Ferguson" <marfer_mvpREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >While explorer is in the "My Computer" folder, set the View to your chosen style,
    >then open My Computer, Tools menu, Options, View tab, and click the button to
    >make all folders the same.

    I just did that (again) and I still get Thumbnails for media files
    and pictures.
    --
    My cat really loves me. When it is cold at night he lies right
    up against me in the bed to help keep me warm.

    Just done this again for the umpteenth time, but still no joy.

    Is there another way in WinXP Home?

Default Support Microsoft Windows XP Displays