Small group of games for sale in IL

Last response: in Deals
March 6, 2005 4:21:23 PM

Not looking to split up yet- All machines are dedicated, and located in
the Northwest suburbs of IL. All machines are dedicated, and I can
provide pictures via email. I have no way to deliver these, so it's
pick up only.

Mortal Kombat 2
Killer Instinct
Sega Super Gt(twin)
Virtua fighter 2
Virtua racing(twin)
Primal rage(needs cap kit)

Bunch of misc parts, couple of pcbs as well. Everything goes. Make
offer

More about : small group games sale

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 9:33:13 PM

jasond58@hotmail.com wrote:
> Not looking to split up yet- All machines are dedicated, and located
in
> the Northwest suburbs of IL. All machines are dedicated, and I can
> provide pictures via email. I have no way to deliver these, so it's
> pick up only.
>
> Mortal Kombat 2
> Killer Instinct
> Sega Super Gt(twin)
> Virtua fighter 2
> Virtua racing(twin)
> Primal rage(needs cap kit)
>
> Bunch of misc parts, couple of pcbs as well. Everything goes. Make
> offer

jason please send me pic's and an idea of how much you have to have
for them
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 6:14:04 AM

If you decide to split, I'm interested.... Sorry can't do twins..must fit in
basement door. Email me with what you would need for the singles also
interested in any parts, pcbs chassis ect.

!