Closed

Anyone Make Jamma Adaptors?

Need one for a Mat Mania Board.
7 answers Last reply
More about anyone make jamma adaptors

    $25 shipped
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Looking for a solid piece one. Not one with wires...kinda like the
    konami adaptors
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I've already had two people offer me one for $25 shipped. I have an
    adaptor already but its a wire one and its kinda touchy. Need
    something a little bit better.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote:
    : Looking for a solid piece one. Not one with wires...kinda like the
    : konami adaptors

    Good luck finding someone to make Mat Mania up custom on a PCB :)

    ....well, at least not for any reasonable price :)

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    So how much do you want for a working Pengo PCB Mark?
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote:
    : I've already had two people offer me one for $25 shipped. I have an
    : adaptor already but its a wire one and its kinda touchy. Need
    : something a little bit better.

    Yeah, anyone can build a wired adapter, (some better than others, of
    course) -- but it takes a good chunk of change to build up PCBs in
    any reasonable quantity, and a single order isn't going to justify
    the design time and fabrication costs.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote:
    : So how much do you want for a working Pengo PCB Mark?

    I'll let you know when I have time to dig one up :)

    So many pcbs, so little time...

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals Product