Anyone Make Jamma Adaptors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for a solid piece one. Not one with wires...kinda like the
konami adaptors

I've already had two people offer me one for $25 shipped. I have an
adaptor already but its a wire one and its kinda touchy. Need
something a little bit better.

DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote:
: Looking for a solid piece one. Not one with wires...kinda like the
: konami adaptors

Good luck finding someone to make Mat Mania up custom on a PCB :)

....well, at least not for any reasonable price :)

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

So how much do you want for a working Pengo PCB Mark?

DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote:
: I've already had two people offer me one for $25 shipped. I have an
: adaptor already but its a wire one and its kinda touchy. Need
: something a little bit better.

Yeah, anyone can build a wired adapter, (some better than others, of
course) -- but it takes a good chunk of change to build up PCBs in
any reasonable quantity, and a single order isn't going to justify
the design time and fabrication costs.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote:
: So how much do you want for a working Pengo PCB Mark?

I'll let you know when I have time to dig one up :)

So many pcbs, so little time...