CCB error appears when right clicking on shortcuts on desk..

I have a customer that when he right clicks on a shortcut, either a text file
or program, a CCB(context control block) error messsage pops up.---

---Your system clock appears to have been changed, poosibly in an attempt to
deafeat the security system on this program. Please correct your clock before
trying to run this program again. If your clock is already correct, rebooting
the system may fix this problem, otherwise contact the author of this program
for instructions. (CCB-F)---

I changed the date to 2006 and it came up with the same error message but
the CCB changed to CCB-A. Also after I click OK to get out of this error
message, the pop up menu with properties, etc finally appears.

This error message does not appear when right clicking pre installed icons,
such as
My Computer, Briefcase, etc.

Thank u,
Patrick O.