? about items in folder

Laurie

i did a system recovery nondestructive and now i seem to have duplicate files
in this file C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile it seems to be a
duplicate of my C:\Documents and Settings\Owner folder, and in the my
documents folder is a duplicate of all my music and pictures and also my
eagames folder which has thesims2 files the sims file has 2.09 gb music is
587 megs and the pictures is around 583 do i need these files i dont recall
seeing them before, especially thesims folder can i safely delete them?

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:32:07 -0700, laurie
<laurie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>i did a system recovery nondestructive and now i seem to have duplicate files
>in this file C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile it seems to be a
>duplicate of my C:\Documents and Settings\Owner folder, and in the my
>documents folder is a duplicate of all my music and pictures and also my
>eagames folder which has thesims2 files the sims file has 2.09 gb music is
>587 megs and the pictures is around 583 do i need these files i dont recall
>seeing them before, especially thesims folder can i safely delete them?

Why don't you just try dropping some of the files into your recycle bin.
That's a safe way to delete files.

Laurie

so it is safe to delete them i wasn't sure. it seems that it made a
duplicate of the files in owner folder to reinstall them.

thanks