Closed

FS Atari Asteroids $300.00 Southern Cali near disneyland

I have a working asteroids has some water damage (not too bad) and
needs T molding but the game works. Bezel, control panel, marquee are
in good shape. Board works and so does the monitor. Game is priced to
sell, I won't be able to send pictures until later in the evening if
the game is still available. You can call me and make arrangements
714-393-6153 my name is Kalan. I Won't take any less than $300.00,
trades for other early 80's games considered.
1 answer Last reply
More about atari asteroids southern cali disneyland

    Looking for similar deal in RI area (RI, MA, CT, NH).

    I seem to find them all the time in the rest of the country.

    Nate

    On 7 Mar 2005 10:15:20 -0800, "Kala" <dj_klank@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I have a working asteroids has some water damage (not too bad) and
    >needs T molding but the game works. Bezel, control panel, marquee are
    >in good shape. Board works and so does the monitor. Game is priced to
    >sell, I won't be able to send pictures until later in the evening if
    >the game is still available. You can call me and make arrangements
    >714-393-6153 my name is Kalan. I Won't take any less than $300.00,
    >trades for other early 80's games considered.

Classifieds Control Panel Games Video Atari Hot Deals Product