FS Atari Asteroids $300.00 Southern Cali near disneyland

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Control Panel
  • Games
  • Video
  • Atari
  • Hot Deals
  • Product
Last response: in Deals
March 7, 2005 1:15:20 PM

I have a working asteroids has some water damage (not too bad) and
needs T molding but the game works. Bezel, control panel, marquee are
in good shape. Board works and so does the monitor. Game is priced to
sell, I won't be able to send pictures until later in the evening if
the game is still available. You can call me and make arrangements
714-393-6153 my name is Kalan. I Won't take any less than $300.00,
trades for other early 80's games considered.

More about : atari asteroids 300 southern cali disneyland

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 12:54:58 AM

Looking for similar deal in RI area (RI, MA, CT, NH).

I seem to find them all the time in the rest of the country.

Nate

!