Cherry Hill NJ Auction this SAT!

Last response: in Deals
March 8, 2005 5:09:14 AM

US Amusements Auction and Rob Ritterhoff have an auction scheduled this SAT
at the Cherry Hill Armory for 10am...its been over a month since the last
one...should be a good load of stuff!!
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 5:09:15 AM

TNT Amusements wrote:
> US Amusements Auction and Rob Ritterhoff have an auction scheduled
this SAT
> at the Cherry Hill Armory for 10am...its been over a month since the
last
> one...should be a good load of stuff!!

Step right up and watch the owners bid their stuff up..
Legal shilling...
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 5:09:15 AM

Inspection is usually from 8 until 10. They start the auction right
after that. Usually start with the odds and ends first before getting
to the games. Depending on the number of pieces they usually run until
around 4.

They charge $10 to register and there is a 10% buyers premium. Add
another 5% to that if you want to pay with plastic. Sales tax applies
on top of the whole mess.

I go to every one in cherry hill, pony up the $10, then end up getting
something I really don't need just to justify my having registered and
driven all the way out there.

The Pensuaken ones used to have alot more machines on average. Could
just be a sign of the times.

keith corcoran wrote:
> what time is inspection?
> what time does bidding start?
> what time is everything usually over?
>
> also..
>
> what does it cost me to register to buy and what are the additional
fee's
> tax, etc. i hear they kill you. a $100 machine ends up costing
$150+?? can
> someone clarify EXACTLY how it works down there? i've only been to a
> pensekauken auction and it wasn't too bad.
>
> now...
> anyone going that has any empty cabinets for free or cheap? i'll meet
you
> down there outside and take one or 2 off your hands if they're nice.
> also looking for a enduro racer control panel clean and complete.
(minus the
> wood)
> and an empty/stripped (with glass and coin door) cocktail in decent
> condition wouldn't be bad to get either.
>

> "Jet27" <jetrocket27@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > TNT Amusements wrote:
> > > US Amusements Auction and Rob Ritterhoff have an auction
scheduled
> > this SAT
> > > at the Cherry Hill Armory for 10am...its been over a month since
the
> > last
> > > one...should be a good load of stuff!!
> >
> > Step right up and watch the owners bid their stuff up..
> > Legal shilling...

March 8, 2005 5:09:16 AM

what time is inspection?
what time does bidding start?
what time is everything usually over?

also..

what does it cost me to register to buy and what are the additional fee's
tax, etc. i hear they kill you. a $100 machine ends up costing $150+?? can
someone clarify EXACTLY how it works down there? i've only been to a
pensekauken auction and it wasn't too bad.

now...
anyone going that has any empty cabinets for free or cheap? i'll meet you
down there outside and take one or 2 off your hands if they're nice.
also looking for a enduro racer control panel clean and complete. (minus the
wood)
and an empty/stripped (with glass and coin door) cocktail in decent
condition wouldn't be bad to get either.

"Jet27" <jetrocket27@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> TNT Amusements wrote:
> > US Amusements Auction and Rob Ritterhoff have an auction scheduled
> this SAT
> > at the Cherry Hill Armory for 10am...its been over a month since the
> last
> > one...should be a good load of stuff!!
>
> Step right up and watch the owners bid their stuff up..
> Legal shilling...

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 5:09:16 AM

thanks for the detailed info...
so a $100 game would cost about $126 cash or $131 credit card.

hmm.

well. i might go to this one. i need a nice empty cabinet. maybe i'll
finally pick up a game that works all the way for under $100.

!