Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.

"Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in news:43288322$1
@news.broadpark.no:

> Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.

Agreed, it was fully deserved.

Unlike Van Persie's, which was a stupid, dangerous mistake, but
nothing even remotely intentional, and certainly no more than a
yellow card.

A point away from home though, hardest game of the group, I'm quite
chuffed.

--
PG

"Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> skrev i melding
> Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.

Arsenal struggling against Thun....????

"Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in news:432889e8
@news.broadpark.no:

>> Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.
>
> Arsenal struggling against Thun....????

Bergkamp gets them out of jail.

--
PG

"Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
> Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.

He was daft, but I actually found it quite amusing!

"PivotalG" <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com> wrote in message
> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in news:432889e8
> @news.broadpark.no:
>
>>> Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.
>>
>> Arsenal struggling against Thun....????
>
> Bergkamp gets them out of jail.
>
> --
> PG

Deservedly out of jail though, to have lost or drawn to the 12 MEN of thun
(The ref CLEARLY was a thun supporter) would have been an injustice.

I can see how SOME people may think van Persie deserved a red (though he
never looked at the thun player, kept his eye on the ball, kicked the ball,
then foot hit defender), but a Thun player drew blood against Gilberto AFTER
already having been booked and didn't get booked, I wasn't suprised by
Gilberto's reaction.

Another case of, "We deserved to win" bullshit from teams that don't play
football against arsenal.

Glad we won, and definitely glad Rooney got sent off, "Muppet".

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in news:43288322$1
> @news.broadpark.no:
>
>> Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.
>
> Agreed, it was fully deserved.
>
> Unlike Van Persie's, which was a stupid, dangerous mistake, but
> nothing even remotely intentional, and certainly no more than a
> yellow card.

Glad we can agree on two things then, I mean aye, his foot was high, but he
never meant to hit the player he won the ball, I think his reputation got
him sent off, but now we're gonna be without him for 3 games and that's NOT
good. Surely we can appeal as he really shouldn't have gone.

> A point away from home though, hardest game of the group, I'm quite
> chuffed.

Dang make that three, (I doubt you frequent my forums, but it's no "unknown"
that my spanish team is Villareal, and I think man u getting a point in
Villa is a good result for you's. Well done, specially at 10 men down. And
ahhhh it's nice to have a keeper like Van Der Saar, Maybe he coulda saved
ferreira's weird loopy bloop over head chip whatever lol.

--

"Rach" <rach@thisisntmyaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
>> Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.
>
> He was daft, but I actually found it quite amusing!

You would.....

But I found it "Laugh out loud" worthy ;) But im sure for a different reason
than you LOL.

But in the end, the ref DID deserve applauded, I doubt the yellow card was
deserved and rooney's rep got him booked and he took offense to that and
applauded the ref for his NO brainer.

--

"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Rach" <rach@thisisntmyaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
>> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
>>> Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.
>>
>> He was daft, but I actually found it quite amusing!
>>

> You would.....
>
> But I found it "Laugh out loud" worthy ;) But im sure for a different
> reason than you LOL.

Im not sure if I laughed because of the stupidity or because of the pure
cheak, however I did laugh!

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:

> > Unlike Van Persie's, which was a stupid, dangerous mistake, but
> > nothing even remotely intentional, and certainly no more than a
> > yellow card.

> Glad we can agree on two things then, I mean aye, his foot was high, but he
> never meant to hit the player he won the ball, I think his reputation got
> him sent off, but now we're gonna be without him for 3 games and that's NOT
> good. Surely we can appeal as he really shouldn't have gone.

Sorry, but since when does intention matter for a foul? It was very
dangerous, and the rules clearly say "A tackle, which endangers the
safety of an opponent, must be sanctioned as serious foul play." And
serious foul play is one of seven sending-off offences.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Architecture in Helsinki - City Calm Down
(from: Fingers Crossed, 2004.)

gareth

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001

"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Rach" <rach@thisisntmyaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
>> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
>>> Smart move. Clapping your hands in the refs face. What a monkey.
>>
>> He was daft, but I actually found it quite amusing!
>>

> You would.....
>
> But I found it "Laugh out loud" worthy ;) But im sure for a different
> reason than you LOL.
>
> But in the end, the ref DID deserve applauded, I doubt the yellow card was
> deserved and rooney's rep got him booked and he took offense to that and
> applauded the ref for his NO brainer.

has the first touch of a rapist.

> Oh i seem to recall when i said that earlier this season everyone
> argued the toss because it was there player that was sent off. so I
> thought that was no longer the rule. Funny huh? Happens to an arsenal
> guy and no ones willing to argue about it, happens to some wanker at
> west ham no one cares about and all of you protest.

Differing circumstances.

"Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Oh i seem to recall when i said that earlier this season everyone
>> argued the toss because it was there player that was sent off. so I
>> thought that was no longer the rule. Funny huh? Happens to an arsenal
>> guy and no ones willing to argue about it, happens to some wanker at
>> west ham no one cares about and all of you protest.
>
> Differing circumstances.

Well of course,

But if i recall in the westham game the defender was the last man and went
in two footed, got the ball, but was red carded (i assume for studs showing
and from behind, being last man).

V. Persie really didn't look as though he knew the defender was there, there
are times when you see a player LOOK, then spot a person, then perform the
tackle/kick or whatever and on those ones you can tell he intended.

I just can't believe that the ref saw blood pouring from Gilberto's eyebrow
and saw Gil's reaction to the defender yet still did nothing, he really did
have a shocker....

--

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> I do apologise for that, was a little Riled up ;).

Don't worry about it. Paul Konchesky may well be a wanker for all I know.

> I dont think it was intentional but as you say each person can view something differently. I only care more because he'll be out of our
> next 3 games, and with Lehmann suspended for the Ajax game and Henry definitely out, we WILL have to make Bergkamp go to holland
> and will probably lose.

Why don't they just call in Paul McKenna to sort it out for him? Or adopt
the A-Team approach?

> Really? only 9? lol

Yeah, Uriah Rennie prefers himself.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

"Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> I do apologise for that, was a little Riled up ;).
>
> Don't worry about it. Paul Konchesky may well be a wanker for all I know.
>
>> I dont think it was intentional but as you say each person can view
>> something differently. I only care more because he'll be out of our
>> next 3 games, and with Lehmann suspended for the Ajax game and Henry
>> definitely out, we WILL have to make Bergkamp go to holland
>> and will probably lose.
>
> Why don't they just call in Paul McKenna to sort it out for him? Or adopt
> the A-Team approach?

Funnily enough I've thought about that, Why can't Arsenal give him
anaesthetic so he sleeps all the way on the plane? I dunno.

--

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> Why don't they just call in Paul McKenna to sort it out for him? Or adopt the A-Team approach?
>>
> Funnily enough I've thought about that, Why can't Arsenal give him anaesthetic so he sleeps all the way on the plane? I dunno.

Also known as Wenger's team talk.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

> "Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message

>>> Glad we can agree on two things then, I mean aye, his foot was high, but
>>> he
>>> never meant to hit the player he won the ball, I think his reputation
>>> got
>>> him sent off, but now we're gonna be without him for 3 games and that's
>>> NOT
>>> good. Surely we can appeal as he really shouldn't have gone.
>>
>> Sorry, but since when does intention matter for a foul? It was very
>> dangerous, and the rules clearly say "A tackle, which endangers the
>> safety of an opponent, must be sanctioned as serious foul play." And
>> serious foul play is one of seven sending-off offences.
>>

> Oh i seem to recall when i said that earlier this season everyone argued
> the toss because it was there player that was sent off. so I thought that
> was no longer the rule. Funny huh? Happens to an arsenal guy and no ones
> willing to argue about it, happens to some wanker at west ham no one cares
> about and all of you protest.

Oh stop whining!!

> Oh stop whining!!

Yes Ma'am.

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

> "Rach" <rach@thisisntmyaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
>>

>> Oh stop whining!!
>>

> Yes Ma'am.

:)

>> Funnily enough I've thought about that, Why can't Arsenal give
>> him anaesthetic so he sleeps all the way on the plane? I dunno.
>
> Also known as Wenger's team talk.

Haha... very good!

Seriosuly though, you can't sedate someone like that on a regular
basis as I suppose there is always a chance he won't come around.

Worst still, he could come around and have a panic attack. Oh, and if
he did make it, the side effects would probably leave him groggy for
the game.

> Stephen Weir <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in
>
>>> Funnily enough I've thought about that, Why can't Arsenal give
>>> him anaesthetic so he sleeps all the way on the plane? I dunno.
>>
>> Also known as Wenger's team talk.
>
> Haha... very good!
>
> Seriosuly though, you can't sedate someone like that on a regular
> basis as I suppose there is always a chance he won't come around.
>
> Worst still, he could come around and have a panic attack. Oh, and if
> he did make it, the side effects would probably leave him groggy for
> the game.

He's hardly greased lightning when "running" anyways.... ;)

--

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs): http://www.niteskyradio.com

PivotalG wrote:
> Seriosuly though, you can't sedate someone like that on a regular basis as I suppose there is always a chance he won't come around.

I wasn't seriously suggesting they drug his milk. :eek:) But hypnotherapy
would seem to be a valid option.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm

>> Seriosuly though, you can't sedate someone like that on a regular
>> basis as I suppose there is always a chance he won't come around.
>
> I wasn't seriously suggesting they drug his milk. :eek:) But
> hypnotherapy would seem to be a valid option.

Drugging his milk does seem fun though... maybe they should try it on
Cygan?

;)

As far as I know, Bergkamp has already tried everything...
hypnotheraphy doesn't work on everyone - then again, maybe he's just
a lazy bastard that can't really be bothered. Once he retires, he'll
be flying off on holiday everywhere!

:)

Now that would be a kick in the teeth...

--
PG

PivotalG wrote:
> Drugging his milk does seem fun though... maybe they should try it on Cygan?

Having seen him play, I'm thinking they do it before every match.

> As far as I know, Bergkamp has already tried everything... hypnotheraphy doesn't work on everyone - then again, maybe he's just
> a lazy bastard that can't really be bothered. Once he retires, he'll be flying off on holiday everywhere!

So he says. Get Paul McKenna in, that'd sort him out.

> Now that would be a kick in the teeth...

Nah, Vieira's gone to Juventus.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm