850mhz on Fido?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 8, 2005 7:16:50 AM

I know that Rogers uses 850mhz. My question is can Fido users with a
capable phone use this frequency or is it still limited to Rogers
customers? I know many times my Fido phone all of the sudden switches
to the Rogers network. My current phone doesn't support 850mhz but I'm
getting a new unlocked one and I'm wondering whether I'm still good
with Fido or I should switch to Rogers.

More about : 850mhz fido

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 2:30:25 AM

vulcan4d@hotmail.com wrote:
> I know that Rogers uses 850mhz. My question is can Fido users with a
> capable phone use this frequency or is it still limited to Rogers
> customers? I know many times my Fido phone all of the sudden switches
> to the Rogers network. My current phone doesn't support 850mhz but I'm
> getting a new unlocked one and I'm wondering whether I'm still good
> with Fido or I should switch to Rogers.

You will get the access to 850.

I am not paying any extra fees and I have netmonitor.
I am on 850 without probs.
!