Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello All,
Need to move a few machine. Heres the list

Baby Pacman $400
Needs MPU board everything else is working all the way. No water damage
mint marquee and monitor glass. Nice playfield. Needs new CPO. Nice
sideart

Gyruss UR $425
Shes working all the way. Switcher power supply. Nice art, monitor
bezel, and CPO

Star Wars UR $875
Yep shes works all the way. Perfect art all boards work 100% monitor
works great. Needs a new overlay on the Yoke. Have to see!!!!

Ms Pacman mini $700
Working all the way. Has speed chip. Nice cab
marquee and CPO mint monitor bezel

Popeye UR $275
Mssing one side of sideart. nice CPO monitor need a cap kit. Cab in
nice shape

Buck Rogers Pinball $650
New CPU working all the way. Some flacking on back glass and some wear
on the playfield.
comes with manuals

Pole Position 2 UR $450
One of the nicest Poles i have seen in a long time. Working all the
way. No burns on CP bezel. Still has the Atari logo on the wheel.
Good sideart.

thanks for reading my post. LMK if interested in any of these. I will
cut a better deal if interested in more than one machine. Games are in
Roanoke VA 24019 and need to be pcked up. If you are close i can meet
for a pick up. I can send pics email me for any ???s

thanks Jeff

2 More to add

Paper Boy
Working

Hang On
Dead

Open to offers on these

Jeff

Also have an empty blue Nintendo Donkey Kong or popeye cab. Comes with
coin door and back door marquee bracket and light fixture
$45 bucks takes it LMK

thanks Jeff

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

man I wish I had some cash on me. I would drive down and buy a couple from
you. Your games are always in great shape. If you need a game this is the
man to trust.

<MRTRON@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Also have an empty blue Nintendo Donkey Kong or popeye cab. Comes with
> coin door and back door marquee bracket and light fixture
> $45 bucks takes it LMK
>
> thanks Jeff

Jeff-
How empty is the inside of that DK/Popeye cab? Is there any wiring
left?