• Laptops
  • Gaming
  • Graphics Cards
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Product
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
December 7, 2012 12:48:37 AM

Hi

I don't really know much about laptop specs and how much RAM or what kind of video card or what kind of processor I need. Anyways I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a good gaming laptop that isn't to expensive. I'm not really a hardcore gamer, I kinda would just like to play the newest WoW expansion on Ultra Settings and also want the laptop to be good enough to be able to play most of the modern games especially the upcoming Rome Total war 2.

So anyways the laptop doesn't necessarily have to be to powerful but I'd like the option to be able to play the most graphic intense games even on just medium settings.

More about : recommend good gaming laptop

a b D Laptop
a b U Graphics card
December 7, 2012 1:00:24 AM

Lenovo Y580.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 7, 2012 1:10:21 AM

I second that notion. I recommended it to a friend and he loves it. I have the previous year's model Y570 and like it. The Y580 is a great price to get a i7 and 660m GPU. I recommend the 1080p screen.
One option is to get it strait from Lenovo's site (normally they have better deals).But of those I would get the third with the 1920*1080 and the 1 TB with 16GB of SSD.
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/Len...
Or if you like you can find it elsewhere, here is newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=E...
m
l
Related resources
December 7, 2012 11:24:06 PM

Woooh thanks, I've looked into that laptop and it looks awesome. I've also looked into Alienware but a friend of mine told me that they are just really overpriced. Anyways thanks again :D D
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 8, 2012 2:10:24 AM

The Y580 is simply the best price for a 660m, others can be nice but you'll be spending closer to 2k than one (most with this GPU are in the 1300-1500 range).
m
l
!