CITY FIDO Promotion anyone get a call

Last response: in Network Providers
July 14, 2005 3:22:33 PM

For the past week Fido has been trying to call me with a promo.when I
call the numebr back it just says they will try again later, any one
know what the promotion is, I'm on City Fido, and am assuming is a
deal they are offering to get me off City and onto a regular plan.
anyone know for sure.

TIA

Mark
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 4:21:09 AM

its about the network integration, its a recorded msg

!