CITY FIDO Promotion anyone get a call

For the past week Fido has been trying to call me with a promo.when I
call the numebr back it just says they will try again later, any one
know what the promotion is, I'm on City Fido, and am assuming is a
deal they are offering to get me off City and onto a regular plan.
anyone know for sure.

TIA

Mark
1 answer Last reply
More about city fido promotion call

    its about the network integration, its a recorded msg
    "Grubb Industries" <grubb> wrote in message

    > For the past week Fido has been trying to call me with a promo.when I
    > call the numebr back it just says they will try again later, any one
    > know what the promotion is, I'm on City Fido, and am assuming is a
    > deal they are offering to get me off City and onto a regular plan.
    > anyone know for sure.
    >

    > TIA
    >
    > Mark

Fido Internet Service Providers