please help

need some help regarding to the installation of unattended Windows XP.
I downloaded the deploy file from microsoft web and I extract it. From setup
manager file I found all the options but first I need to know if I have a
LAN and working on a workgroup how I install the unattended on each
workstation and how I boot to let the workstation start the installation.
Also I need to know how the workstation will connect to the folder which has
the i386 and the unattecded.txt file. On the other hand how I do the
unattended installation on a PC not connected to the LAN (stand alone PC)
2 answers Last reply
More about please help

    If I'm not mistaken you're going to be looking into RIS.

    --
    Nocturnal

    http://www.spywaretalk.org

    "raief" <sm@123.com> wrote in message
    > need some help regarding to the installation of unattended Windows XP.
    > I downloaded the deploy file from microsoft web and I extract it. From
    > setup
    > manager file I found all the options but first I need to know if I have a
    > LAN and working on a workgroup how I install the unattended on each
    > workstation and how I boot to let the workstation start the installation.
    > Also I need to know how the workstation will connect to the folder which
    > has
    > the i386 and the unattecded.txt file. On the other hand how I do the
    > unattended installation on a PC not connected to the LAN (stand alone PC)

    I'm asking about unattended installation not about spayware.

    "Nocturnal" <nocturnal@anonymous.com> wrote in message
    > If I'm not mistaken you're going to be looking into RIS.
    >
    > --
    > Nocturnal
    >
    > http://www.spywaretalk.org
    >

    > "raief" <sm@123.com> wrote in message
    > > need some help regarding to the installation of unattended Windows XP.
    > > I downloaded the deploy file from microsoft web and I extract it. From
    > > setup
    > > manager file I found all the options but first I need to know if I have
    > > LAN and working on a workgroup how I install the unattended on each
    > > workstation and how I boot to let the workstation start the
    installation.
    > > Also I need to know how the workstation will connect to the folder which
    > > has
    > > the i386 and the unattecded.txt file. On the other hand how I do the
    > > unattended installation on a PC not connected to the LAN (stand alone
    PC)

Workstations Microsoft Windows XP