please help

July 9, 2005 5:20:33 PM

need some help regarding to the installation of unattended Windows XP.
I downloaded the deploy file from microsoft web and I extract it. From setup
manager file I found all the options but first I need to know if I have a
LAN and working on a workgroup how I install the unattended on each
workstation and how I boot to let the workstation start the installation.
Also I need to know how the workstation will connect to the folder which has
the i386 and the unattecded.txt file. On the other hand how I do the
unattended installation on a PC not connected to the LAN (stand alone PC)

More about : question

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 5:20:34 PM

If I'm not mistaken you're going to be looking into RIS.

--
Nocturnal

http://www.spywaretalk.org

"raief" <sm@123.com> wrote in message
> need some help regarding to the installation of unattended Windows XP.
> I downloaded the deploy file from microsoft web and I extract it. From
> setup
> manager file I found all the options but first I need to know if I have a
> LAN and working on a workgroup how I install the unattended on each
> workstation and how I boot to let the workstation start the installation.
> Also I need to know how the workstation will connect to the folder which
> has
> the i386 and the unattecded.txt file. On the other hand how I do the
> unattended installation on a PC not connected to the LAN (stand alone PC)

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 6:05:52 PM

I'm asking about unattended installation not about spayware.

!