Kiril Etropolski - Minimized windows disapear

Sorry for my bad English...
My minimized Windows are disapear...when i remove the quick launch
toolbar,and the language bar the task bar disapear, when i I try to reset the
desktop theme with Windows XP Classic,but nothin the same error, I can only
switch the Aplication whe I press alt+tab button, i dont see the minimized
windows down on the task...
How can I recover this..?
Thanks.
Waiting for some answer as soon as possible..

"Kiril Etropolski - Minimized windows dis" <Kiril Etropolski - Minimized
windows dis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sorry for my bad English...
> My minimized Windows are disapear...when i remove the quick launch
> toolbar,and the language bar the task bar disapear, when i I try to reset
> the
> desktop theme with Windows XP Classic,but nothin the same error, I can
> only
> switch the Aplication whe I press alt+tab button, i dont see the minimized
> windows down on the task...
> How can I recover this..?
> Thanks.
> Waiting for some answer as soon as possible..

Try the XP menus.