WTB-Super Hang on Brake handle and turbo button

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need the Brake clutch and turbo button for the Super Hangon Sega sit
down game

Thanks

Dukester wrote:
> I need the Brake clutch and turbo button for the Super Hangon Sega sit
> down game
>
> Thanks

Do youhave a part #? I may have these NOS but I need a part #.

-Stephen

I forget to add, I need the manual too.. I dont have the manual..So I
dont even konw the part #... I will try to get the information.. Askng
around for the manual... thanks Stephan