Folder size info - limited to 999 MB?

I've started using some large map files. Just noticed that the status
line in a My Computer window displays 999 MB for anything over that
size (e.g 2.3 GB). Is that a known bug of Win XP? Any work around
please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK
1 answer Last reply

    Why would it be a bug. You need to change your attitude.
    "Terry Pinnell" <terrypinDELETE@THESEdial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:o6hvc11jt2g713aqceo5ufi903uipom03b@4ax.com...
    > I've started using some large map files. Just noticed that the status
    > line in a My Computer window displays 999 MB for anything over that
    > size (e.g 2.3 GB). Is that a known bug of Win XP? Any work around
    > please?
    >
    > --
    > Terry, West Sussex, UK

Microsoft Windows XP