Folder size info - limited to 999 MB?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 9, 2005 5:38:43 PM

I've started using some large map files. Just noticed that the status
line in a My Computer window displays 999 MB for anything over that
size (e.g 2.3 GB). Is that a known bug of Win XP? Any work around
please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

More about : folder size info limited 999

Anonymous
July 10, 2005 3:01:45 AM

Why would it be a bug. You need to change your attitude.

!