No access to old useraccounts

Maybe somebody can help me out.

I reïnstalled a computer with Windows XP home. Now I can't get any access to
the data (folders) etc of the former user-accounts. Is this still possible
or should I forget it. I hope not, because there were important documents in
the folders.

Thanks for any help.

Henk,

It's possible. You need to take ownership of those folders. For more
information, open Help and Support Center, and type "take ownership" in
Search.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org