1.9 gHz antenna

I am thinking about buying a CA09-SSMB Patch Glass Mount Antenna For Sierra
Wireless Aircard from a company called Cell Antenna Corporation. Their URL
is http://www.cellantenna.com/Antennas/patch.htm I am wondering if anyone
has ever dealt with this company or have used this antenna before. I think
it is made by Hirschmann, but I can't tell for sure. Anyway, any
information on this would be appreciated.

Jim

J&D Schnoor wrote:

> I am thinking about buying a CA09-SSMB Patch Glass Mount Antenna For
> Sierra
> Wireless Aircard from a company called Cell Antenna Corporation. Their
> URL
> is http://www.cellantenna.com/Antennas/patch.htm I am wondering if anyone
> has ever dealt with this company or have used this antenna before. I
> think
> it is made by Hirschmann, but I can't tell for sure. Anyway, any
> information on this would be appreciated.

Why would you buy a 1.9 GHz antenna, for a 2.4 GHz device?

--

Fundamentalism is fundamentally wrong.

james.knott.

This is a wireless aircard for the Sprint PCS network. My understanding is
that it is 1.9 gHz.