readprocessmemory/writeprocessmemory

Hi,
I have a Windows XP Emachine T2542 and when i try to open windows media
player a window pops up and says that an error had occurred. It says
that only parts of readprocessmemory or writeprocessmemory was
comepleted. How do i fix it so it can all be read and open the player?

thank you,
Nikochick89

--
nikochick89
nikochick89's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=3238

Byte

You probably have corrupt or missing WMP files. Suggest you download the
latest version and install it overtop of your old one.
WMP10 Download
http://www.download.com/Windows-Media-Player/3000-2139_4-10315037.html?tag=stbc.gp
--
Some days you're the windshield,