Wooden CPUs

Would anyone know how to make CPUs out of wood? I swood a good conductor of
electricity and will it integrate properly into a standard motherboard ?

No problem. Just carve one out of a 2x4. Use a sharp exacto knife to
increase it's speed.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

Quote from: George Ankner

"Danny MacDonald" <ids@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Would anyone know how to make CPUs out of wood? I swood a good conductor
> of electricity and will it integrate properly into a standard motherboard
> ?

"Danny MacDonald" <ids@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Would anyone know how to make CPUs out of wood? I swood a good conductor
> of electricity and will it integrate properly into a standard motherboard
> ?

Should work just fine if you know what you are doing. Like stand offs for
the motherboard so air can circulate behind it.

"Danny MacDonald" wrote:

> Would anyone know how to make CPUs out of wood? I swood a good conductor of
> electricity and will it integrate properly into a standard motherboard ?
>

> Just adding another post, I need 10 to make a fence.

"Danny MacDonald" <ids@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Would anyone know how to make CPUs out of wood? I swood a good conductor
> of electricity and will it integrate properly into a standard motherboard
> ?

A chip off the old block, if you can spare it.

Al

I used balsa laminated with cedar, looks good and smells good too. It runs
at 5.8ghz too.
"Danny MacDonald" <ids@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Would anyone know how to make CPUs out of wood? I swood a good conductor
> of electricity and will it integrate properly into a standard motherboard
> ?

Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Sure then there would be no worry about virus attacks but the termites might
be bad.
SG
"Danny MacDonald" <ids@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Would anyone know how to make CPUs out of wood? I swood a good conductor
> of electricity and will it integrate properly into a standard motherboard
> ?

In article <OMI2SYJhFHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, ids@ns.sympatico.ca
says...
> Would anyone know how to make CPUs out of wood? I swood a good conductor of
> electricity and will it integrate properly into a standard motherboard ?

You can get Math Processors made of Wood - the Chinese used this
thousands of years ago, but the CPU was made of carbon, water, bone, and
flesh.

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

In article <OMI2SYJhFHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, ids@ns.sympatico.ca
says...
> Would anyone know how to make CPUs out of wood? I swood a good conductor of
> electricity and will it integrate properly into a standard motherboard ?

Oh, I have a template for doing "C" "P" "U" on my router in wood also :)

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

Would is inherently a poor conductor, so you will need to soak it in a good
electrolyte in order to provide the electrons necessary to conduct
electricity.

steve