nvidia is not intel !!!

Diemos

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I'm tired of seeing people rag on nvidia for buying 3dfx. It wasn't some ploy to take over the graphics industry, it was simple business. 3dfx hasn't challenged nvidia since the geforce came out. Even the tnt2 could hold it's own against the vodoo3. If anything, they saved the creative spirit of 3dfx by keeping all the r&d staff and technology and using them to further the quality of there products. If any company is the intel of graphics it's ati who put out halfbaked products with ramshackle drivers and show contempt to anyone who has a problem with that. So leave them alone and quit moanin cause now we get to reap the rewards of two great chip companies combined. Good fortunes to all, Diemos

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Nope your Wrong, Nvidia had pushed ATI. Ati needed to buy 3dfx more then nvidia. guess What nvidia wont use T-buffer or motion blur. They only want FSAA profromace. All that Good 3dfx technology down the drains. Well Ati Radeon2 looks to match the nv20 Very well. maybe nvidia is looking more like a AMD right now. intel and Ati are working together so i would see better Ati drivers maybe. Cause Intel does make good drivers i say. I wouldn't mind getting a P4 northwood if profromace is good and the price too!!!

ABIT BP6 + ATI RADEON 32MB DDR RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!