Transfering phone # between carriers

Last response: in Network Providers
July 23, 2005 4:43:33 AM

Does anyone have any info on the likelyhood of this happening in canada?

The ONLY reason I'm still with fido is because my number is too valuable to
give up. Although I've been debating it lately.

Thanks,

July 23, 2005 8:40:54 PM

http://www.cwta.ca/CWTASite/english/whatsnew_download/a...

"Buddee" <noway@jose.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any info on the likelyhood of this happening in canada?
>
> The ONLY reason I'm still with fido is because my number is too valuable
> to give up. Although I've been debating it lately.
>

> Thanks,

July 25, 2005 5:07:47 AM

Thanks for the info. So short answer..... "no" :)