Fury MAXX

G

I know the fury maxx so I have heard is not all its cracked up to be but does anybody have any good to say about it. I can get one from a friend for 35.00 but if there is nothing good to say about it I am going to shell out a couple more buck and get something like the Geo2MX or something to that affect. So if antbody has anything good to say about it I would like to hear.. Thanks

G

It was an attempt ro bridge the performance gap in ATI product line, between the Radeon and Rage 128 Pro chip. It is not that fast, but a good performer. You should be able to read the review on www.anandtech.com with comparisons to other cards. If you are thinking of spending extra money anyway, go ahead and get the GeForce line of cards, any Geforce card should outperform the ATI Rage Fury MAXX. I do the same by selling my old equipment to friends, but if you already are aware of the hardware on the market, get hat you know is better because you will just find yourslef wanting a better card anyway!

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
GET IT NOW!!!! $35 WOW, IT WILL GET YOU GEFORCE SDR PROFORMACE. GET GET NOW

Cel 533 - 256mb sdram
15gb HD - ati radeon 32mb ddr (200/200)
SB live! mp3+ - win98 Beos

Raistlin

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Great card i had one
only prob is it dont support win2kpro
which i have to use...so i went back to my diamond
viper 770...32meg riva tnt2....
that card(fury maxx) is great for up to about 85$
then i would have to buy a gforce mx for driver/win2k reasons

www.pricewatch.com....kicks @$$
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Raistlin on 01/17/01 01:55 PM.</EM></FONT></P>