cd-rom not updating when new cd inserted.

I f I'm not mistaken, this is a problem that goes waaay back but darn'd if I
can remember the solution.
When I switch cd's. the previous cd's info is still accessible. The new cd
can't be accessed until I reboot or sometimes switch users.

any help will be appreciated....

JLP

Few have reported that the AutoPlay Repair wizard fixes this particular
symptom.

Autoplay Repair Wizard:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

--