Virus infection

Using XP sp1
This in going on right now. Today, haven't installed any software today. It
all begun when I was going to a particullar site, like say
http://www.americasarmy.com

sometimes the site doesn't open, sometimes it opens with a
http://www.www.americasarmy.com.org/

and a searchsite is displayed, sometimes it opens with no problem. It not
just this site even had problem with newsgroups (got here with a proxy
software) This is still active after I ran ad-aware (no problem) and avast
4.6 home edition (virus scanner)

ran the scanner and it found many viruses as I moved them to chest.
Application: 1960........win32:trojan-gen
......trojano-1543[Tri"]
"VBS:Malware[Gen]
"JS:Classloader-6" Counter.class"file
"VBS:Malware[Gen] Dummy.class"file

Blackbox, Netbuster.........

It's like 80 viruses that are moved to chest from this scan.

What I'm I to do??????
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com
---------------------------------------
2 answers Last reply
More about virus infection

    Have updated my new Hosts file, it's even locked.
    Have ran ccleaner.....
    Have restared.....
    Connection works great, can download with p2p....
    It's not just ie even Netscape and Firefox

    :), now it works with no problem. But what am I facing in 20 minutes?
    --
    ---------------------------------------
    http://www.fast-rewind.com

    "Nicoliani â„¢" wrote:

    > Using XP sp1
    > This in going on right now. Today, haven't installed any software today. It
    > all begun when I was going to a particullar site, like say
    > http://www.americasarmy.com
    >
    > sometimes the site doesn't open, sometimes it opens with a
    > http://www.www.americasarmy.com.org/
    >
    > and a searchsite is displayed, sometimes it opens with no problem. It not
    > just this site even had problem with newsgroups (got here with a proxy
    > software) This is still active after I ran ad-aware (no problem) and avast
    > 4.6 home edition (virus scanner)
    >
    > ran the scanner and it found many viruses as I moved them to chest.
    > Application: 1960........win32:trojan-gen
    > .....trojano-1543[Tri"]
    > "VBS:Malware[Gen]
    > "JS:Classloader-6" Counter.class"file
    > "VBS:Malware[Gen] Dummy.class"file
    >
    > Blackbox, Netbuster.........
    >
    > It's like 80 viruses that are moved to chest from this scan.
    >
    > What I'm I to do??????
    > ---------------------------------------
    > http://www.fast-rewind.com

    I'm sending you a URL with lots of good stuff to follow

    Slow or Sluggish Computer:
    http://aumha.org/a/health.htm - Take Out the Trash

    --
    Don Kendrick

    "Nicoliani â„¢" wrote:

    > Have updated my new Hosts file, it's even locked.
    > Have ran ccleaner.....
    > Have restared.....
    > Connection works great, can download with p2p....
    > It's not just ie even Netscape and Firefox
    >
    > :), now it works with no problem. But what am I facing in 20 minutes?
    > http://www.fast-rewind.com
    > ---------------------------------------
    >

    > "Nicoliani â„¢" wrote:
    >
    > > Using XP sp1
    > > This in going on right now. Today, haven't installed any software today. It
    > > all begun when I was going to a particullar site, like say
    > > http://www.americasarmy.com
    > >
    > > sometimes the site doesn't open, sometimes it opens with a
    > > http://www.www.americasarmy.com.org/
    > >
    > > and a searchsite is displayed, sometimes it opens with no problem. It not
    > > just this site even had problem with newsgroups (got here with a proxy
    > > software) This is still active after I ran ad-aware (no problem) and avast
    > > 4.6 home edition (virus scanner)
    > >
    > > ran the scanner and it found many viruses as I moved them to chest.
    > > Application: 1960........win32:trojan-gen
    > > .....trojano-1543[Tri"]
    > > "VBS:Malware[Gen]
    > > "JS:Classloader-6" Counter.class"file
    > > "VBS:Malware[Gen] Dummy.class"file
    > >
    > > Blackbox, Netbuster.........
    > >
    > > It's like 80 viruses that are moved to chest from this scan.
    > >
    > > What I'm I to do??????
    > > http://www.fast-rewind.com

Windows XP