Virus infection

Using XP sp1
This in going on right now. Today, haven't installed any software today. It
all begun when I was going to a particullar site, like say
http://www.americasarmy.com

sometimes the site doesn't open, sometimes it opens with a
http://www.www.americasarmy.com.org/

and a searchsite is displayed, sometimes it opens with no problem. It not
just this site even had problem with newsgroups (got here with a proxy
software) This is still active after I ran ad-aware (no problem) and avast
4.6 home edition (virus scanner)

ran the scanner and it found many viruses as I moved them to chest.
Application: 1960........win32:trojan-gen
......trojano-1543[Tri"]
"VBS:Malware[Gen]
"JS:Classloader-6" Counter.class"file
"VBS:Malware[Gen] Dummy.class"file

Blackbox, Netbuster.........

It's like 80 viruses that are moved to chest from this scan.

What I'm I to do??????
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com
---------------------------------------

Have updated my new Hosts file, it's even locked.
Have ran ccleaner.....
Have restared.....
Connection works great, can download with p2p....
It's not just ie even Netscape and Firefox

:), now it works with no problem. But what am I facing in 20 minutes?
--
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com

"Nicoliani â„¢" wrote:

> Using XP sp1
> This in going on right now. Today, haven't installed any software today. It
> all begun when I was going to a particullar site, like say
> http://www.americasarmy.com
>
> sometimes the site doesn't open, sometimes it opens with a
> http://www.www.americasarmy.com.org/
>
> and a searchsite is displayed, sometimes it opens with no problem. It not
> just this site even had problem with newsgroups (got here with a proxy
> software) This is still active after I ran ad-aware (no problem) and avast
> 4.6 home edition (virus scanner)
>
> ran the scanner and it found many viruses as I moved them to chest.
> Application: 1960........win32:trojan-gen
> .....trojano-1543[Tri"]
> "VBS:Malware[Gen]
> "JS:Classloader-6" Counter.class"file
> "VBS:Malware[Gen] Dummy.class"file
>
> Blackbox, Netbuster.........
>
> It's like 80 viruses that are moved to chest from this scan.
>
> What I'm I to do??????
> ---------------------------------------
> http://www.fast-rewind.com

unrepper

Distinguished
May 15, 2005

I'm sending you a URL with lots of good stuff to follow

Slow or Sluggish Computer:
http://aumha.org/a/health.htm - Take Out the Trash

--
Don Kendrick