WTB: Q*Bert PCB or fix broken PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,

I am looking to buy a working Q*Bert PCB. Either that or if someone
could fix an existing board that went kaput last fall. Any offers?
Please e.mail me at jake.vanorder at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

--jake

Any chance on having it fixed then selling or passing along the friend
who would burn the roms?

Let me know and I might be interested in buying not only the board but
a filter board, sound board and a power supply.

Hey Jake, I have a near working Qbert pcb. It plays 100%, but has some
graphics problems. I had a buddy that was going to burn be a new set of
roms, but he hasn't had the time.
I would sell or trade it. thanks, Mike F

"simian" <jake.vanorder@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am looking to buy a working Q*Bert PCB. Either that or if someone
> could fix an existing board that went kaput last fall. Any offers?
> Please e.mail me at jake.vanorder at gmail dot com.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --jake

ps I also have 2 extra filter boards, 1 sound board, and 1 power supply.