Change language

How do I change the settings to make everything in Polish instead of English?

You can't.
If you want Windows XP in Polish, you need to buy Windows XP in English.

There is an exception if you have the Multilingual User Interface.
The MUI has limited availability and is only applicable to Windows XP Pro
English:
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/MUIFaq.mspx#MUIques2

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"amante1980" <amante1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I change the settings to make everything in Polish instead of
> English?

Oops, that should have been:
"If you want Windows XP in Polish, you need to buy Windows XP in Polish."

--

> You can't.
> If you want Windows XP in Polish, you need to buy Windows XP in English.
>
> There is an exception if you have the Multilingual User Interface.
> The MUI has limited availability and is only applicable to Windows XP Pro
> English:
> http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/MUIFaq.mspx#MUIques2
>
> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
> http://www.dts-l.org
>

> "amante1980" <amante1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> How do I change the settings to make everything in Polish instead of
>> English?

johnf