Freeware Multiplayer Games

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

What are some good freeware multiplayer games online

webbased and stand alone programs

thanks
Nathan

dw

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

its free and is a standalone!

http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=2

> I can't work out if the game is stand-alone, nor what the machine
> requirements are ... maybe I am missing something on the home page?
>
> ta.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

you can download it at

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/wolfensteinet/

its 258MB

have fun
Nathan

"mr_vocab" <amireallyfat@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> What are some good freeware multiplayer games online
>
> webbased and stand alone programs
>
> thanks
> Nathan

---