Problems with task manager

Hi Everyone,

I ha ve a problem with my task manager, sudenly all the upper part of the
window has disapear, the tags with the labels, applications, network,
processes, etc, even minimaze, close etc in the upper right corner. What I do
is to close it killing the process but it really a frustrating. Anyone knows
where tis came from and what can i try to solve it? Thanks in advance!
5 answers Last reply
More about problems task manager

    I had the same problem and it lasted for about a week but i wasn't really
    counting the days. Now my task manager is back to normal i don't really know
    what solved it but i do know that it was very difficult for me to go with out
    it becuase i used it to minimize programs without exiting them!!!

    "Martin" wrote:

    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > I ha ve a problem with my task manager, sudenly all the upper part of the
    > window has disapear, the tags with the labels, applications, network,
    > processes, etc, even minimaze, close etc in the upper right corner. What I do
    > is to close it killing the process but it really a frustrating. Anyone knows
    > where tis came from and what can i try to solve it? Thanks in advance!

    See if this helps you

    Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > I ha ve a problem with my task manager, sudenly all the upper part of the
    > window has disapear, the tags with the labels, applications, network,
    > processes, etc, even minimaze, close etc in the upper right corner. What I
    > do
    > is to close it killing the process but it really a frustrating. Anyone
    > knows
    > where tis came from and what can i try to solve it? Thanks in advance!

    Alt + F4 to exit any windows application. Ctrl + Tab to change tabs in a dialog. Dbl click border or graph body to toggle mode.

    "Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB8C9759-1488-45B0-AFD6-B2D7BCDF9D15@microsoft.com...
    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > I ha ve a problem with my task manager, sudenly all the upper part of the
    > window has disapear, the tags with the labels, applications, network,
    > processes, etc, even minimaze, close etc in the upper right corner. What I do
    > is to close it killing the process but it really a frustrating. Anyone knows
    > where tis came from and what can i try to solve it? Thanks in advance!

    Thak you very much David, That solved the problem I didn't know that you can
    hide the tabs in that way and I must have accidentaly do it!! If you see with
    the tabs out is impossible to see the close option even with the right click
    over the icon in the bar. Not to mention to toogle between different tab
    options. Thank u very much.

    "David Candy" wrote:

    > Alt + F4 to exit any windows application. Ctrl + Tab to change tabs in a dialog. Dbl click border or graph body to toggle mode.

    > "Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB8C9759-1488-45B0-AFD6-B2D7BCDF9D15@microsoft.com...
    > > Hi Everyone,
    > >
    > > I ha ve a problem with my task manager, sudenly all the upper part of the
    > > window has disapear, the tags with the labels, applications, network,
    > > processes, etc, even minimaze, close etc in the upper right corner. What I do
    > > is to close it killing the process but it really a frustrating. Anyone knows
    > > where tis came from and what can i try to solve it? Thanks in advance!

    Clicking the minimise button or clicking or rioght clicking the taskbar button is too hard??????????????? ????????????? ???????????????? ??????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

    "Firedragon8807" <Firedragon8807@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:512FF1A0-F24A-4A0C-9AFC-D92FD512F056@microsoft.com...
    >I had the same problem and it lasted for about a week but i wasn't really
    > counting the days. Now my task manager is back to normal i don't really know
    > what solved it but i do know that it was very difficult for me to go with out
    > it becuase i used it to minimize programs without exiting them!!!
    >
    > "Martin" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Everyone,
    >>
    >> I ha ve a problem with my task manager, sudenly all the upper part of the
    >> window has disapear, the tags with the labels, applications, network,
    >> processes, etc, even minimaze, close etc in the upper right corner. What I do
    >> is to close it killing the process but it really a frustrating. Anyone knows
    >> where tis came from and what can i try to solve it? Thanks in advance!

Support Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP